If you have two ingredients, then you’ll be able to make these cookies. All you need is bananas and oats. Any kind of oats will do… Old Fashioned, Quick Cooking, etc. I added some mini chocolate chips, but you can experiment with any kind of addition. Some ideas… Peanut Butter chips, Chocolate Chunks, Butterscotch Chips, Craisins, etc.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
2 Ripe Bananas
1-2 Cups Oats (I used Old Fashioned Quaker Oats)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the bananas and 1 cup oats in a large bowl.
2. Mash bananas until they’re combined with the oats. If the consistency is too soupy, then add more oats. I added about a half a cup. The mixture should look like this picture.
3. Add whatever type of sweet treat that you’d like.
4. This recipe made 15 cookies, so just drop large tablespoons of the mixture on a greased pan, or use parchment paper. They will stick if you don’t grease the pan.
5. Bake for 15-20 mins, until the cookies are somewhat firm. They will still be soft in the middle.