There are a lot of names for this dessert out there. Some are pretty interesting. Anyways, they are great, easy to make and require barely any ingredients.
I made these twice already. The first time I over baked them, but they still tasted great. The second time was much better!
Triple Dessert Bars
1 roll Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, store-bought, (I used Pillsbury 1 lb value size)
1 box Brownie Mix, (I used Betty Crocker 9×13 fudge brownie mix)
1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press the cookie dough into the bottom of a greased 9×13 inch pan.
3. Line the cookie dough with the Oreos. Leave room in between them so that it’s easier to cut.
4. Prepare the brownies as directed on the back of the box and pour over Oreos.
5. Bake for 45-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out of the center almost clean.
**Let the bars cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then cut them with a plastic knife. It’s much easier to cut them while they’re still warm and will make it effortless to remove them from the pan once they’re completely cooled.