Whenever I have to go anywhere for breakfast, I always volunteer to bring a quiche. This quiche is quick and easy and takes very little time to prepare. The recipe comes from Paula Deen, but I simplified it and made it slightly more healthy.
Spinach, Bacon and Cheese Quiche
1 1/2 cups Milk
2 Cups Shredded Cheese (Any kind, I used Cheddar Jack)
1 Box Precooked Bacon
1 1/2 Cups Spinach
1 Pie Crust, store bought
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place pie crust into a pie plate.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk and salt & pepper.
3. Chop the Bacon.
4. Chop the Spinach.
5. Layer ingredients starting with the spinach, then bacon, then cheese.
6. Pour egg mixture into pie plate.
7. Cook for 35-45 minutes, until the egg mixture sets and does not move when the plate is moved.
Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. You can refrigerate this for two days before serving, just reheat it before serving.