I had a bunch of bananas that needed to be used, so I decided to make muffins. I also had a bunch of random chocolate chips to use, so I threw them in as well! This recipe can easily be cut in half to make 12 muffins, but I doubled it to make 24 muffins.
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
(for 24 Muffins)
2 Cups Sugar
4 Cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
6 Tbsp Sour Cream (you can also use Greek Yogurt)
2 Sticks Butter, softened
6 Ripe Bananas, mashed
1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with liners or spray with non-stick spray.
2. Combine the sugar and flour in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Mash the bananas and then add them to all of the wet ingredients. Mix well.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Fill the cupcake pan with the batter. Top with additional chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown.